And just like that, another year has passed by and another one comes around. Happy New Year and Happy 2020 everyone! Just like any other year on this crazy world, I am very grateful for all the good times and the bad times that comes along with it. Life in 2019 has taught me a lot about myself and hinted changes I should make going into the new year. All in all, I appreciate it all, the tears, the laughter, the love, the hate, EVERYTHING! I am leaving 2019 as good person that is going to become greater person in the New Year and I cannot wait ✨
What to Expect this Year (Personal Goals/Blog Goals)
For my personal life, as well as for my blog, I want to give it my all. These are a few of my personal goals and my blog goals for this upcoming year.
- Money Management – This year I am really going to crack down on my spending habits. I will admit that I am addicted to Amazon (Prime is the devil lol) and always needing…or wanting..new clothes. However, it will much more satisfying paying off some debt than receiving those new pair of shoes 🙃
- Prioritize Myself – I will put ME first this year and no, that is not selfish. My well-being is more important than anything and anyone because I am the one that have to live in MY body and the one that have to live MY life.
- Healthier Living – Healthier living includes a change in eating habits and incorporating fitness. I do not want to work out or eat better just to “look better” but to FEEL better inside and out.
- Mental Health Improvement – Focusing on my mental health is very important. This goes right along with prioritizing myself and healthier living. Keeping a healthy, positive mindset, taking control of my own thoughts and feelings, and blocking toxicity and negativity are only the beginning steps of improving my mental health. This year I promise myself to come to a sense of peace and happiness within.
- Travel More – Travelling abroad is one of the ultimate goals for me this year, whether its one place out the country or multiple. Going to an island is definitely my #1 preference!
- Consistency – It has been another year, where staying consistent was a struggle for me. However, this is my year and I will be very successful at being more consistent. This year you can expect 4-5 blog post a month, every Wednesday, and sometimes a bonus on Sunday! **Wednesday = New Blog Post**
- Blog/Content Calendar – Planning, organizing, and scheduling content are three to-do’s I will make time for and put forward much of my effort. Reminder: “Don’t be busy, be productive”! Sharing relatable, inspiring, good quality content is what I want to do and will do. Maintaining a blog/content calendar will also help with setting goals, stay organized, and prioritizing task, which I hope to gain much blog success from.
- Marketing – In 2020, Twice the Sparkle deserves more promotion and better promotion and will receive just that. I would love to grow my email list and my social following. Sharing and connecting with as many people as I can is the reason why I blog.
What to expect this Month on the Blog
There are many more goals I wish to reach and fulfill this New Year other than what I have mentioned above. I hope the ones I shared have gave you an idea of some goals you would like to set for 2020. Health is wealth and becoming a healthier, happier, purposeful me is the main goal I am working towards this year!
Also, I think I would like to keep a content calendar (something like the one above) on the main page or side bar. Let me know if that would be something you like.
Please check out #MotivationMonday post every other Monday. I promise you will not regret it 😊 You can sign up to receive emails that will notify you of all new post!
Have a happy, healthy, and blessed 2020 ❤